Thursday, March 15, 2012

It's been a little while!

I must apologize for disappearing off of cyberspace for a little bit there! I had two tests in the same week, then spring break, followed by two more tests-not to mention work and everything else that happened all at once. In more needley news, I finished the scarf! I've taken pictures and will post them up tomorrow. I also tried to start a hexagon pattern with crochet, but got stuck on some technical terms, so that's on hold whilst I try to iron out the details. In the mean time, I'm using my left over painted yarn and trying to make some fingerless gloves using a waffle stitch pattern. It's pretty fun, but if you accidentally add one too many rows at any given spot you have to rip back for a while to fix it, which is making me cross-eyed. But it's still fun! Thank you again to everybody who's been supporting me through everything! This weekend I'll be out of town and internet range, as I'll be cavorting through the woods LARPing at Shadowmoor! See you there!

No comments: