Thursday, February 23, 2012

Investigation in Progress

Well I'm part of the Charlotte group on Ravelry, and decided to try to drop in on some of the knitting groups. Firstly I went to the Jackson's Java meet up-supposedly Mondays from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm, but according to the Baristas there was no such meet up. So that was a bummer, and I can't figure out how to notify the group on Ravelry to have them update it. I plan on dropping in at the Hobby Lobby crochet group (knitters welcome!) next Thursday at 5:30. I didn't go today because of errands-oh well! During said errands I bought some gorgeous painted yarn by Carn Simply Soft, and my first pair of round needles! I'll post up a pictures update hopefully tomorrow. Thank you to all the people helping to support me in my crafting!!

No comments: