Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A few days later

So it's been a little while, I'm sorry for not updating sooner! Things have just gone pear shaped with school, and I have a large project for work I'm doing this weekend at an ungodly early hour. I've been cleaning my apartment as well, and finally managed to get my closet clean. I finished my seed stitching rectangle, and it is SO delightfully textured and bumpy! I also spent the ENTIRE weekend doing nothing but watch Charmed seasons one and two and work on my wave scarf. It's getting pretty long now, and it's final length will make it a little taller than me, so I'll post pictures once it's finished. In a somewhat witchy moment, Ostara is coming up on the 20th of March! I'm trying to come up with ways to draw runes on my hard boiled eggs that won't soak through the shell and taint the delicious eggy goodness within. Hmm, decisions.

No comments: